Environmental Economics, Development Economics
- Le TL, van Ierland EC, Zhu X, Wesseler J. Comparing the social costs of biofuels and fossil fuels:A case study of Vietnam. Biomass and Bioenergy 2013;54:227-238.
- Le TL, van Ierland EC, Zhu X, Wesseler J. Energy and greenhouse gas balances of cassavabased ethanol. Biomass and Bioenergy 2013;51:125-135.
- Le Thanh Loan, Nguyen Thi Hue Thanh, Le Tuan Anh, Hoang Thang Long, Nguyen Quoc Cuong, and Nguyen Thi Hoang Van, Impacts of low frequency tapping on productivity and production cost: A case study of rubber industry in Vietnam in Proceedings of the International Rubber Conference 2015, in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam
- C. Catacutan, D.T. Ha, C.D. Piñon and L.T. Loan (2009) “The policy environment of VegetableAgroforestry (VAf) in the Philippines and Vietnam: A scoping study” policy Report for SANREMproject (http://www.tmpegs.org). Available at: http://sanrem.cals.vt.edu/1123/18%20_VAF_Phils_Viet_Final2.pdf)
- 2011: National Extension & Communication Specialist for the FAO Project on Market-oriented Agroforestry to reduce Poverty in Quang Nam Province (GCP/VIE/035/ITA Project), section on developing the scheme of community finance and credit program.
- T. Ha, L.V. Du, D.T.K. Lan, L.T. Loan, T.V. My, N.D. Thanh (2006) “Socioeconomic Baseline Studies, Nghia Trung Village, Bu Dang District, Binh Phuoc Province, Vietnam”. Baseline report for SANREM project (http://www.tmpegs.org). Available at:
- T. Loan, D.T.K. Lan, D.T. Ha (2006) “Market Value Chain Research: Case Study in Nghia Trung Commune, Bu Dang District, Binh Phuoc Province, Vietnam” Marketing Report for SANREM project (http://www.tmpegs.org). Available at:
- Le Thanh Loan (2008) “Wild Plant Vegetables: Market Value Chain and Conservation: A Case Study in Tay Ninh Province and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam” in Research program “Enhancing Trans-boundary Natural Resources Management in the Great Mekong Sub-Region (GMS) – 2006 SE 021” funded by The Rockefeller Foundation, Vietnam Uplands Forum (http://www.vuf.org.vn)
- Le Thanh Loan (2006) “Quality Improvement of Fresh Fruits and Vegetables in Vietnam: Opportunities and Chanllenges” Report for International Conference on Knowledge-Based Economy and Global Management, Taiwan